What are the rules in England?
Source: BBC NEWS
More businesses can now open as part of Stage two easing of lockdown rules.
Outside, six people or two households can meet – even in private gardens.
You should continue to work from home if you can and minimise the number of journeys you make where possible.
Mixing indoors with people not in your household or bubble is still not allowed.
The following is now permitted or allowed to open:
- All shops
- Hairdressers, beauty salons and other close-contact services
- Restaurants and pubs (serving food and alcohol to customers sitting outdoors)
- Gyms, spas, zoos, theme parks, libraries and community centres
- Holidays in England in self-contained accommodation by members of the same household
- Non-essential journeys between England and Wales
- Weddings – up to 15 people
- Funerals – up to 30 people, with 15 at wakes
- Indoor children’s activities
- Two care home visitors per resident
- Driving lessons – with driving tests restarting on 22 April