At Shining Stars Fostering, we aim to provide our carers with a high level of support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The quality of our services can only be provided by having dedicated, dynamic and quality foster carers who are well supported and trained.
In summary, foster carers can expect:
- Regular structured supervision from a qualified social worker.
- A regular programme of training with each foster carer having their own individual training development plan.
- Consulted on the services/operation of our organisation.
- Frequent contact.
- 4 weekly meetings (or more if required) with your Supervising Social Worker
- Individual membership to Fostering Network.
- Regular foster carer support meetings.
- Access to additional resources to support any child and you in placement including therapy.
- Support from supervising social worker in obtaining and sustaining education provision.
- A fostering allowance starting from £425.00 a week for a mainstream child or significantly higher for a child remanded into care or a child with special needs
- Social events
Join Us For a Shining Future
Why Shining Stars?
GET IN TOUCH NOW
Fostering Agency in London